- Twin engine five-seat amphibian remanufactured from components from
Republic RC-3 Seabee single engine amphibians.
- Shoulder wing strut-braced monoplane. Wing span is increased by
6 ft. A three feet wing section with engine mountings is installed
at each side of fuselage. Original Seabee wings are used for outer
- Single step all metal structure. Hull below cabin floor has
series of watertight compartments. To improve stability and C of
G, hull length is increased by 3 ft with the addition of a plug aft of
cabin. Two additional circular windows are added to rear cabin.
UNIT - Rudder area is increased for better directional
control. Rudder trim-tab area is increased.
LANDING GEAR - Hydraulically retractable main wheels, mechanically
retracted tail wheel. Oleo-pneumatic shock-struts.
- Two 180 hp Lycoming fuel injected four cylinder horizontally-opposed engines
mounted above wing leading edges and driving two-bladed tractor
propellers. The original Seabee fuel tank of 85 US gal capacity
remains in the keel compartment below rear cabin floor. An
auxiliary 16 US gal fuel tank is installed in the tail, just below
- Cabin seats five (+ one), four indiviual seats in two front rows, a
bench seat aft.